Full Stack Developer - Digital Asset Exchange / Fintech
As part of the next phase of our development strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with a passion for digital assets and blockchain.
Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? Read on...
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Be part of a team of multicultural development team who help to design and build the next generation of trading platform
- Participate in or lead a full stack agile team to delivery quality work in each sprint
- Design and implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
- Understands both the project/process perspective and technically to ensure the proposed solution are sustainable, maintainable and meet business needs
- Translates requirements and functional specifications into technical solutions (specifications, tested code, technical documentation)
- Conducts design reviews, code reviews per best practices and established SDLC guidelines
- Proactively monitors and supports the production landscape to address issues in a timely fashion
- Back end Developer with Java or C++ experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- More than 5 years of development experience (priority in real-time systems)
- Strong object-oriented design and Java or C++ programming skills
- Insight into microservice architecture, data structures and high availability system implementation
- Familiar with SBE (Simple Binary Encoding) Protocols, WebSockets, Message Queuing and REST
- High frequency trading experience, low latency system implementation is an advantage
- Demonstrating the ability to analyze and articulate requirements and meet business and product sustainability perspectives
- Immediate availability is a highly preferred
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.