Customer Service Officer - Zendesk experience required
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer focused opportunity. You are professional and able to personalize your service to the client, you are a solution provider, and drive a real passion to improve customer satisfaction.
You will be working in dynamic and multicultural environment where all dept teams will be working very closely to help each other as much as we can for our one common goal.
- Responsible for assisting client in a shift manner for a 24 hour operation Client Service
- Responsible to assist the client with urgency and platinum service standard
- Work with local and overseas team to support Manage local and overseas team of client support and supervise team performance to ensure exceeding service quality
- Create and deploy customer service processes that improve team efficiency and quality
- Assist in conducting AML/CFT risk assessment reviews and communicating results to both internal and external stakeholders where applicable
- Investigate and isolate recurring customer problems, and proactively define and propose changing solutions then feedback to marketing and product team
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable regulations, policies and procedures
- 1 years+ client service experience with shift and fast pace team management experiences in financial front oﬀice, online Payments, Cryptocurrency, foreign exchange trading etc
- Hands on experience using Zendesk highly preferred
- Strong telephone etiquette and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and strong analytical/resolution skills
- Team Player and always willing to help
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are preferred
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.