PR Manager - Digital Assets
As part of the next phase of our marketing strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a PR Manager to assist our marketing team to coordinate, plan and create content for our ongoing PR.
Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? Read on...
- Reporting to the CMO you will be entrusted to deliver persuasive and engaging PR content with relevant and timely content
- Using your experience and professional network, we expect you to develop and support proactive communications programs – including media relations, social channels and marketing/digital strategies
- Your initiatives and content will increase awareness and create an enviable brand image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations.
- On a daily basis you will actively seek opportunities to pitch news stories relating to the AAX product, key news items and events
- Monitoring and sharing coverage across print, online and social media
- Deliver creative and considered media mailers that ensure our clients (retail and institutional) are at the forefront of target media
- Develop strong relationships with third party news and media outlets to facilitate AAX brand positioning and content visibility
- Develop an execution plan that would be designed to raise AAX's profile - engage and develop media and journalist connections that we would work with, conference and speaking events we should target, and ideas on how to raise our profile.
- As a minimum, we expect a Bachelor degree in marketing, journalism, business or related field and fluent written and spoken English - additional Asian languages preferable but not essential.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in PR / Branding Agencies, Startups, FinTech and/or financial institutions will give you a great foundation.
- You should have a good base of sector relevant (digital assets, trading etc.) media contacts and the ability to forge new relationships
- You should have a strong interest in digital assets and fintech
- You should have functional expertise in social network, digital marketing, website development and CRM usage.
- A strong sense of business insight and a strong sales mindset to effectively position our product and drive customer signup will be key success factors.
- Your experience should give you confidence to make suggestions and bring ideas to the wider team that focuses on client experience
- A final pre-requisite is that you be based in Hong Kong with valid working visa
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.