KYC Specialist - Digital Assets
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer focused opportunity. You are professional and able to personalize your service to the client, you are a solution provider, and drive a real passion to improve customer satisfaction.
You will be working in dynamic and multicultural environment where all dept teams will be working very closely to help each other as much as we can for our one common goal.
- Perform Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence on prospective institutional and retail clients
- Carry out regular risk assessment on different product lines of the business
- Conduct periodic KYC refresh on existing clients
- Ensure the onboarding procedures are in line with the company’s policies and guidelines
- Update KYC procedures consistent with regulatory requirements and development
- Propose enhancement with global regulations progression surrounding bitcoin
- University degree holder in Business/Finance or Law preferred
- 2-5 years experience in customer onboarding KYC/CDD on potential clients
- Familiar with local and global (EU, OFAC and UN) sanction programs
- Strong data, metrics and analysis skills - able to think critically
- Good command in English is a must as well as Mandarin a plus
- General interest in bitcoin and blockchain is a plus
- Immediate availability is preferred
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.