Senior Settlement Officer - Digital Asset Exchange
As part of the next phase of our operational strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a Senior Settlement Officer to join our team to oversee our back office treasury operations.
- Act as the operation hub of our digital asset trading platform
- Manage all aspects of cash and liquidity management for the platform, including handling settlement related processes
- Control and manage daily margin calls, especially for our regular operations
- Daily reporting to capture firm’s transactions, liquidity and regulatory capital footprint
- Assist with the analysis and optimization of the global finance activities of the firms
- Ability to deal with foreign exchange (spot / futures) instruments
- Regional assistance for trade analysis regarding PnL, cost allocations and to optimize global cash and liquidity management efficiency
- As a minimum we expect a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Statistics or equivalent disciplines
- You will have experience working with financial trading or Forex / Securities firms and experience in a 24/7 operating environment
- A discipline and detail-oriented character is critical, and the ability to interpret data will be key to the success of this role
- You should have prior experience shift duties in a trading-desk environment
- Candidates who are passionate about start ups, challenger FI's and the growth of digital assets will be a good fit for our culture
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal - as well as fluency in written and spoken English required, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) desirable
- A final pre-requisite is that you be based in Hong Kong with valid working visa
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.