Junior C++ Developer - Digital Assets Trading
As we expand our operations, we are now looking to strengthen our trading operations with an up and coming junior C++ developer who meets the following basic requirements and wants to move into fintech/digital assets:
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Linux/Unix C++ programming
- Familiar with C++14/17 standard
- Familiar with async network and IO programming
- Familiar with Makefile or CMake, shell script, regular expression, grep, sed, awk
- Possess basic financial knowledge on orderbook, order types (limited order/ market order/Order type condition like GTC, GTD, IOC), P&L, Position and Delta calculation
- Provide Level 0 and Level 1 support to operations
- Familiar with HTTP/Websocket protocols
- Experience in node.js, preferably in writing C++ node.js plugin
- Experience in Python, preferably in writing C++ Python plugin (cpython, boost python or pybind11)
- Experience in building trading system components such as Market Data server (MD server), Order Management System (OMS) or Risk Management System (RMS)
- Real money trading experience would be a plus
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.