Settlement Manager - Digital Asset Exchange
As part of the next phase of our operational strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a Settlements Manager to oversee our settlements and back office functions teams.
Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? Read on...
- Build and lead the team to ensure smooth operation on clearing and settlement function on crypto trading for both OTC and Exchange platforms
- Liaise with internal stakeholder to resolve trade and settlement issues
- Ensure all settlement instructions are timely, accurately and efficiently executed
- Validate and investigate with payment channels such as Banks, third party payment channels when there are needs such as dispute transaction
- Make and process payments through media of fiat and crypto currencies
- Handle daily settlement transactions properly and efficiently including performing routine fiat and cryptocurrency account reconciliation over multiple entities
- Demonstrate full competence and a strong knowledge on local and overseas markets settlements
- Identify and implement process improvements to reduce operational risk, enhance customer experience and develop technical changes
- 3-5 + years of experience in operation / settlement is preferable specially in banks, forex, currency exchanges
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in a fast paced working environment
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Ability to design clear settlement guidelines that can leverage the operation flow
- Proven success in designing or managing the settlement function for a department or organisation operating in multiple countries
- Demonstrated success in clear operation flow and logic over settlements
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to work in overnight shift pattern
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for Settlements Specialist role
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.