Quantitative Trader - Digital Assets
We are now looking to augment our trading capacity with a Quantitative Trader with a strong interest in digital assets
- Assist in trading strategy development on both C++ and Python
- Ensure risks are properly managed on a portfolio level
- Perform trade reconciliation and reporting
- Liaise with developers for system enhancement
- Techincally savvy with Computer Science major
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering or related discipline
- Up to 3 years of experience
- Programming experience in C++, Python, JAVA, Matlab, C#, etc
- Understanding of risk management such as delta hedging
- Any trading experience would be a plus
- Candidate with less experience could be considered for the trade-support role
- Night shifts may be required
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.